pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Elise Neal On The Cover of J'Adore

Anybody who knows me understands that Elise Neal was supposed be my second ex-wife.

But since Ms. Neal lives in Los Angeles and I'm in the land of Lebron James , our subsequent marriage and divorced never quite happened.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the lovely Miss Neal gracing the cover a magazine called J'Adore.

In the new upscale urban mag (which also features Tamala Jones), Elise talks about her new online TBS series "My Manny" and her upcoming film "Love Ranch" with Helen Mirren and Taylor Hackford (Ray), where Elise plays a Foxy Brown type character working in a 1970's brothel.

Hmmm, Elise dressed like Foxy Brown, working in a brothel?

Where's that bothel at again?

J'Adore

My Manny

No comments: