pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Seriously? Lil Wayne Tattooed "Baked" on His Forehead?



Courtesy of Miss Info, I came across a new pic of Weezy's new tat "Baked" on his forehead.

Look, if Lil Wayne want to put an ad for "Steak and Shake" on his chin that's his business.

The problem is there are going to be fans of  the "Young Money" leader who will put their own version of "Baked" on their forehead.

But that's what kids do.

They follow what's hot in popular culture.

When I first started college, I was so into Public Enemy and X-Clan that I wore my $2 African medallion everywhere, (showering with one, not so smart)

A few years later, I dropped the medallion and followed A Tribe Called Quest's lead  by wearing the  pajama like pants from their "I My Wallet in El Sugundo" video.



When I look at pics from those times, I usually say "Woah,  how did that happen"?

But that was the fashion of the times and everyone was doing it.. just like are doing today with tats.

The difference is, a year or two later when I went with the Jodeci boots and overalls, I sent my Q-Tips pants to Goodwill.

Getting rid of tats? Not so easy.

One of these days, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa will wake up one day and say, why did I tat my whole body?

Luckily for them, if they saved their money, the tat removal will be expensive and painful but images like "Baked" will be gone forever.

 For the young adults following their lead, who may not have the funds to remove their  tattoos, these youthful bouts of  fun might cost them jobs or relationships  in the future.

What youthful fashion statement do you regret?

No comments: