pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ellen Confronts Diddy On Why He Helped Chris Brown

On a recent episode of her show, Ellen DeGeneres asked Sean "Diddy "Combs why did he let Chris Brown stay in his mansion in Florida. Sean being Sean said "Its My House. I'm Allowed To Give My House To Whoever".

I understand why Ellen asked the question, because Chris Brown allegedly beat Rhianna quite viciously. But Combs should not apologize for giving Brown a safe haven and hopefully given him some guidance, (given Combs track record with women, he should be last one giving Chris Brown advice about relationships, but Diddy has never been accused of striking a woman).

I have stayed away from the whole Chris Brown/Rhianna saga because it has become an overexposed side show, when its really a private matter between Chris, Rhianna and the law.

I will say that both of these young people need guidance, counseling and a rest from Oprah, Entertainment Tonight, TMZ, Star Magazine and everyone else who has weighed in on their relationship.

I don't think Chris Brown is the new Ike Turner nor do I think Rhianna is a wilting flower or a loser as Donald Trump allegedly said.

I think they are two high profile young people engulfed in a toxic relationship.

In reality, they might be better off if they separate from each other and grow as individuals, but reality says the heart wants what the heart wants and unfortunately this might not be the last time we will hear about their turbulent relationship.

No comments: