pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jason Mesnick (The Bachelor) Dumps Melissa and ends up on Jimmy Kimmel

I am not a "Bachelor"guy.

Maybe it's because I am usually not attracted to the women on "The Bachelor" or the fact that ABC never featured a African American "Bachelor", but when it comes to dating shows, I rather watch Flavor Flav give out clocks than a bunch of roses.

But On his Siris XM show, Howard Stern said there was going to be a major twist on the "The Bachelor", so I decided to checked it out.

The twist was, "The Bachelor", Jason Mesnick, dumped the chick he gave the ring to Melissa Rycroft (which was too bad, because she had Latina look about her), for the chick he initially turned down Molly Malaney.

Alright, after a few months away without the cameras, dude realized he had stronger connection with girl #2 than with girl #1. You would think "The Bachelor" would get some kudos for not stringing Melissa along, but since last night's episode, women are blasting this guy online like he is Osma Bin laden.

One woman wrote: "Jason is such a pig. Changing your heart is one thing, doing it on national television is another. AND hooking up with a girl within an hour of dumping your fiancee. UGH. I wish him much unhappiness."– Wrong Heaven

I get it that Jason was probably wrong for dumping Melissa on TV, but ABC probably had him contractually obligated to do everything on TV (which included dumping). TV is all about is all about money and ratings, love is not an option.

So Jason was in a no win situation.

He could either be in a relationship with Melissa and then cheat on her with Molly or another girl or do what he did last nigh,t by ending it fast and be with the person he really cared about, (given Molly's reaction by the end of the show, I think she was happy about the decision).

Who knows if Jason made the right decision by dumping Melissa or if he will find happiness with Molly, but I rather take the shot and be with a woman that I think I am love with than to be with someone that I know will never make me happy.





Looking for a Green job?

Visit Hirejam's blog

No comments: