pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

I Just Got Twittered by Oprah Winfrey and I Like It!

And on the ninth day, Oprah began to Twitter.

Following the footsteps of the celeb-Twitters like Diddy, Demi Moore and her husband Ashton Kuchter, on he show on Friday, Oprah Winfrey will becomes the latest celeb on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/oprah).

Is this earth shattering news? No, but it's becoming increasingly clear to me that Twitter is either about to or already has "Jumped The Shark".

This isn't a knock against Oprah Winfrey, I like Oprah.

In fact, Twittering is probably the best way for Winfrey to connected to her fans and vice versa, (even though I doubt that Oprah will tweet that she ate a bag of cookies at 2AM).

I just feel that whatever cool factor Twitter once had, it is now gone.

In essence, Twitter is the Octo-mom of technology....both started out interesting, but you hear about them so much you wish they would to go away.

The question now is whether Twitter-mania will soon end and go back to being a cool application or is it already over and the tech geeks has probably moved on to the latest greatest social network application?

Until we find out the answer, I'll just check out Oprah's tweets; maybe she can let me know if I could "Twitter" her buddy Gayle King.



Find Green Jobs @ http://www.hirejam.com/

No comments: