pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

What is your Favorite Michael Jackson Memory?


The King of Pop is may be gone, but his memories are long lasting.

My favorite memory was my countless attempts of learning the dance steps from "Beat it", then after I got that, he brought out Thriller!

However, the memory that sticks out the most is being in 5th grade. Everyday at lunchtime, the girls put their desks together and play the "Off The Wall" album over and over and over again.

By the second week I was sick of the album, but "Off The Wall" is still one one greatest albums ever made and because of those girls, I still know most of the lyrics.

What is your favorite Michael Jackson memory?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine is his death X)

Anonymous said...

Mine too I am so happy this douche passed away! He was just a waste of sperm like this blog.