pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Video of the Year! Beyoncé - Video Phone (Extended Remix) (feat. Lady GaGa)

I think I found my video of the year!

Beyonce drops another video off her "I Am Sasha Fierce" album, this time teaming up with dance queen Lady Gaga and director Hype Williams for the remix of "Video Phone".

In this fantasy laden video, Beyonce never looked or moved better in this brightly colored masterpiece and Lady GaGa continues to endear herself with urban audiences after teaming up with Wale and having her song "Poker Face" sampled on a track by Kid Cudi, Common and Kanye West.

Director Hype Williams outdoes himself, by casting Beyonce and Lady GaGa in Quentin Tarntino inspired clip, where chicks with gun play, booty shaking and slick choreography rules supreme, (inspirations of Tarantino's "Reservoir Dogs" 'Kill Bill" and "Natural Born Killers" flows throughout).

Radio Host Tom Joyner said that some bloggers are upset that a married Beyonce Knowles is booty shaking in the video. Really? That sounds like jealousy to me.

The only person who probably be upset is her husband Jay-Z, but the last time I checked, I don't think Hov minds.

Why should he?

Mr. Carter still has the hottest chick in the game.


I Am...Sasha Fierce 2009 Deluxe Edition due in stores November 23rd.

No comments: