pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teddy Riley Speaks on Charges of Child Abuse


(Via UDub News)

Days after being accused of assaulting his teenage daughter producer Teddy Riley is speaking out against the charges that have been levied against him. In a prepared statement to TMZ Riley said “I love my daughters, but I will not allow my children to disrespect me in my home. Contrary to what I have been accused of, I would never beat my children. Perhaps, I should have been a stronger disciplinarian as they were growing up.

I worked very hard so that my children would want for nothing. In hindsight, I see that it was a mistake to give them everything they wanted so that they could have the childhood I never had. Unfortunately, they have taken me, and the privileged life I have given them, completely for granted.”

No comments: