pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New York Jets Braylon Edwards Trashes Cleveland Browns

“I wasn’t into being there (Cleveland) . It was a situation where, what am I supposed to do?” the Detroit native and University of Michigan alum asked rhetorically.

“What am I supposed to say? ‘Damn, I got drafted here and I don’t want to play here’? It was a situation where you play the [political] game. Nobody says they don’t want to get drafted somewhere, in a situation like that. Bernie Kosar was the only one.”

Edwards’ assessment of the Browns quarterback situation is even bleaker. Asked if anyone could succeed at that spot in Cleveland, he said: “No, not at all. Brady Quinn(notes) and I are real good friends and I wish the best for him. But no.”

Read more of  Braylon Edwards with Yahoo Sports Jason Cole HERE

Also
"America's Next Top Model" contestant Nik Pace sues Bryalon Edwards for Child Support

No comments: