pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brett Michaels and Casey James Performs "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" on American Idol



(MTV)

Bret Michaels 'Didn't Tell' Doctors He Was Performing On 'American Idol' Finale

LOS ANGELES — According to Bret Michaels, his surprise performance Wednesday night (May 26) on the "American Idol" season finale was much-needed musical therapy.

Anticipation built quickly in the audience when the familiar guitar chords of one of Michaels' biggest hits with his group Poison, "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," began and he later emerged on stage with top-three finalist Casey James.

"I needed to be here and do this because it's been two months since I played," the rocker said backstage at the Nokia Theatre shortly after his performance. "It's been a month and a half in the hospital. It was such an amazing feeling to come out here and jam with Casey. I didn't tell [my doctors] I was going to do this. I just told them I was doing the 'Celebrity Apprentice' finale. They're going to find out in a minute. But I feel great, I gotta be honest. There's still a lot of pain I'm still experiencing. [But] except for a little hitch ... my left side from the ... stroke, I feel amazing."

READ MORE

No comments: