pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lady GaGa on Larry King: “I Was Going To Open For Michael Jackson”



Tonight Larry King will interview Lady Gaga on CNN at 9PM.

Several topics will explored including, "Don't Ask Don't Tell", Lupus (which runs in her family? and that she was suppose to open for Michael Jackson:

“You know, it’s always very difficult because I don’t necessarily like to talk about those very personal things that happened. But I guess I can speak about it now. I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour. We were going to open for him at the O2 and we were working on making it happen. I believe there was some talk about lots of the openers doing duets with Michael on stage, but Michael’s death was devastating for me regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him. He’s such an inspiration and a remarkable human being.”

No comments: