pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Rock: Flyeaf's Missing -A New Era of Christain Rocks Lands on MTV

I'm a Hip Hop loving, neo soul embracing fool, but rock is also a heavy part of my DNA.

Yesterday I DVR'd MTV's AMTV's moring video show and I came this video by Flyleaf called "Missing". Right off the bat I was intrigued becasue the video is reminscent of Smashing Pumpkin's "Tonight, Tonight", but the song itself is very compelling. I

 don't know much about the band, except they are a christain rock band fom Texas and lead snger Lacey Mosley great refreshing voice, in a fuller sounding Gwen Stefani   way.

The last Christain rock-ish band they hit was probably Creed back in the 2000's, but Flyleaf might be the first full bore Christain Rock to top charts in the 2010's.

No comments: