pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Charles Barkley Blasts Lebron James for "Punk Moves"

Appearing on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM in Dallas/Fort Worth, TNT analyst responded to Miami Heat's Lebron James tweet where he said he was taking "mental notes" of everyone who criticized this summer.

Barkley:

" "I heard about LeBron James’ little tweet…He’s making a list of people that said something bad about him. Well, I want to make sure my name is on that list, because I thought that little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing on stage was a punk move…Him joining Dwayne Wade’s team was disappointing to me…

"He's got enough people kissing his ass with his family and all the people who work for him," Barkley said. "We don't have to tell him what he wants to hear all the time. That's one of the reasons why ... some of these young guys ... my opinion is he should have stayed in Cleveland.

If he wants to take that as criticism, so be it. He know where I be. I’m easy to find. I’m on TV every week."


When does the NBA season start again?

Read: Charles Barkley Rips LeBron, Miami's Big Three as 'Punks'

No comments: