pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lebron James Thanks Akron, but Not Cleveland in Letter to Akron Beacon Journal

Sigh....just when you think, he might some mistakes and create some goodwill with spurned Cleveland Cavaliers fans, the Miami Heat's Lebron James placed a full page in the Akron Beacon Journal.

In the letter James thanked his family, friends, fans and praised  his hometown of Akron, Ohio ;but he didn't acknowledge Cleveland, the Cavs or even his former teammates.

""Akron is my home, and the central focus of my life. It's where I started, and it's where I will always come back to," James explains. "You can be sure that I will continue to do everything I can for this city, which is so important to my family and me. Thank you for your love and support. You mean everything to me."
Read the full letter here

Do you think Lebron should have thanked the Cavs organizations ort he City of Cleveland?

No comments: