pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Look Who Signed to Jay Z's Label...Willow "I Whip My Hair" Smith

Will Smith and  Jada Pinkett Smith wasn't kidding when they said that entertainment would be a family business. Fresh off son's Jayden's box office success of the Karate Kid, here come his little sister Willow with her song "Whip My Hair", which is released on Jay-Z's Roc Nation label.

"Whip" should be an immediate hit for the 106 & Park crowd, but its hard to believe that Willow is only nine years old because she sounds so much older on the track.

But this begs the question, Will and Jada seem like really nice people, but do you think nine years old is too young to start a career in the entertainment industry?

Willow Smith-I Whip My Hair


Ryan Seacrest interviews Willow Smith and Jay-Z

No comments: