pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Denise Comments on Charlie Sheen on Howard Stern (Interview)

(Via USA Today)

Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards has so far stayed out of the fray regarding his hospitalization and psychiatric evaluation early this morning. Richards was on Howard Stern's radio show around 8:30 this morning – "Hmm what could he possibly ask this time?!?!" she tweeted – but she didn't directly mention the incident. Here's an excerpt from the conversation:

Richards: Well, I came here with my daughters. It's their first time in New York. He's off this week. I came in a couple of days early before promoting the [new TV] show and he wanted to come along.

Stern: No kidding? And everything's hunky dory?

Richards: Yeah, I guess you could say it's hunky dory (laughing).

Stern: Is it really? Is it really comfortable?

Richards: It's been a very eventful trip.

Richards did go into details with Stern about the demise of their three-year marriage and some advice she has for her ex. "Charlie is a very unique, colorful individual. A lot of men look up to him. Personally, I think he should stay single and live the bachelor life forever, and I think he'd be a happy man," she said.

For his part, Stern tried to set Richards up with a new man. "You know who just got single, I'm going to set you up with, David Arquette," he joked.

No comments: