pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kobe Bryant: " I Was...Mentored By The Preparation of Michael Jackson”

In a great piece by Yahoo sports Adrian Wojnarowski,  Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant  gives a very raw and impactful look at his NBA past, present and future including how the "King of Pop" and not Michael Jordan was a bigger on him:
"“We would always talk about how he prepared to make his music, how he prepared for concerts,” Bryant said. “He would teach me what he did: How to make a ‘Thriller’ album, a ‘Bad’ album, all the details that went into it. It was all the validation that I needed – to know that I had to focus on my craft and never waver. Because what he did – and how he did it – was psychotic. He helped me get to a level where I was able to win three titles playing with Shaq because of my preparation, my study. And it’s only all grown.


“That’s the mentality that I have – it’s not an athletic one. It’s not from [Michael] Jordan. It’s not from other athletes.


“It’s from Michael Jackson

Read more http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-kobebryantchat112310

No comments: