pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Britney Spears (US Weekly)


1. My favorite ice cream is orange sherbet.

2. I take two baths a day.

3. I love chewing ice.

4. I make a mean fake dinosaur when playing with the two loves of my life, Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4.

5. My favorite flowers are white lilies.

6. I'm a huge fan of animated films.

7. I can eat chocolate morning, noon and night.

8. I love boutique shopping.

9. I have more than 50 purses in my closet.

10. I have more than 50 jackets in my closet.

11. I love to draw.

12. I enjoy cooking spaghetti.

13. I'm secretly a photographer.

14. I'm addicted to shopping online.

15. I collect dolls.

16. I love Adele's new album.

17. I really want to learn another language.

18. I played basketball -- guard -- in high school.

19. I don't own a cellphone.

20. I'm constantly cleaning my house.

21. My favorite drink is sweet ice tea.

22. I love I Love Lucy.

23. I make my own bed every morning.

24. I made the first move on [beau] Jason Trawick.

25. I wrecked my mom's Lexus in high school.

No comments: