pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Howard Stern Talks Allison, Beth O, Artie and Charlie Sheen in Rolling Stone



Stern on Artie Lang: "He said to me recently that he would be willing to come on the air and explain what happened and stuff," says Stern. "I don't even feel strong enough within myself or that I'd be doing the right thing by him, because I don't want to do the wrong thing for Artie. I just want Artie to stay alive."

Stern on his divorce:  ""My marriage ending blew my mind." "I was upset that I failed and let down my family, my kids, my ex-wife. It was all very painful."

Stern on post-divorce sex: “After my divorce, I realized, ‘Oh, wow, I can go have sex’. And I was running around, picking up women. Then all of a sudden, it dawned on me that I really didn’t need that much sex. I just wanted somebody with me every minute. I was using women as a surrogate mother.  

When I tapped into that, it suddenly became very childish behavior. And really, was it so great f**king every night? They’re using me for my fame, I’m using them for their beauty, and the whole f**king thing seemed empty.”


Read more here

No comments: