pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

I Didn't Make The Cut: Ashton Kutcher/Pop Chips Chooses Five Finalists for VP of Pop Culture Gig

I fought a good fight and even though I was packing my bags like Mo Williams did when he got traded from the Cleveland Cavs to the L.A. Clippers, the Kaz man, (Kaz is my nickname), didn't make the cut as Ashton Kutcher's/Pop Chips VP of Pop Culture, (I think that fuzz on my chin hurt my chances).

But much like Susan Lucci before she won the daytime Emmy and  Michael Jordan when he finally beat the Pistons,  I'll continue to grind on my Music is My Soul blog from Akron to make sure you guys get the best world wide pop culture news around, but best assured,  I will be leading some pop culture organization soon.

In the meantime, take a look at the finalists and tell me, which one should be Ashton's VP of Pop Culture.



Orginal Kevin "Fuzz" Lockett Video

1 comment:

Sage said...

Wow! That was a really great video!