pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LeBron James: " It wasn’t saying I’m better or superior than anyone else"


On the final media day for the Miami Heat, Lebron James talked to the press about his performance.

"I could have played better," he said. "At the end of the day, I want to do great for my teammates and I put a lot of pressure not to let my teammates down . . . maybe to a fault at times.

...To summarize how I played in the Finals, I didn't play up to my own standards. Did that cost us losing the Finals? I don't know. But I'm not satisfied with my performance."
 
On the haters comment:
 
"Basically I was saying at the end of the day this season is over and -- with all hatred -- everyone else has to move on with their lives, good or bad. I do too," James said.

I would never every look at myself bigger than anyone who watched our game. It may have come off wrong but that wasn't my intent."
 Read More: Spoelstra addresses 'emptiness'; LeBron discusses disappointment

No comments: