pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Campaign! Bring BBC Radio 1Xtra Back to Sirius XM



So last night I jumped in my car and turned on my Sirius XM Radio to listen to Tim Westwood's show on BBC 1Xtra and the channel was replaced by a disco channel.

Now look, I love disco and I feel there is a place for disco, but just like when Sirius Xm tried to get rid of the old school Hip Hop "Backspin", they are once again, making dumb programming mistakes.

Today I launched a Facebook page and an online petition to bring Radio 1 Xtra back.

I could go, but I want to hear from you. How do you feel about Sirius XM getting rid of BBC Radio 1 Xtra? Do you have anymore ideas on how we can get the channel back?

Let me know!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-BBC-Radio-1Xtra-Back-To-Sirius-XM/236978429674590

www.petitiononline.com/slocket/petition.html





No comments: