pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Nick Cannon Quits 92.3 Radio Show Due To Health


(Via People Magazine)

"...."Under doctor's orders, I have been asked to put my health first and cut back on some of my professional commitments in order to allow my body to get the rest that it needs to keep up with the demands of my multi-tasking schedule," Cannon, 31, said in a statement Friday

Earlier this week, Cannon revealed on his show that he was hospitalized over the weekend for two blood clots found in his lungs. Doctors also discovered that a ventricle in his heart was enlarged, according to The Washington Post. "



The interesting thing is that a few weeks ago, Howard Stern told  his America's Got Talent co-hort that he needed to pay attention to his health and slow down....a days later Nick announced he was directing a movie. I guess Mr. Cannon finally gave in, which is a good thing--Kevin Lockett


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really recognize the things you doing in this article for
all of us. I discovered your url on one German discussion board and I am just truly pleased to came across internet site that supply the best
and innovative data related to this matter. Wonderful work and continue.
PS Sry on my personal English I'm not Native speaker as you can see.
My site ... ACV Guide