pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nicki Minaj - Champion (Ft. Nas Drake And Young Jeezy)



Drake verser

yeah, okay
we made it America
I remember when I used to stay with Erica
labor transferred 20 million to Coamerica
it's fucking terrible, it's got em acting out of character
Young T-.O nigga, either riding range
the Ferrari top down, screaming, Money ain't a than!
tell me when I change, girl, but only when I change
cause I lieve this shit for real, niggas know me in the game, they know
making hits in three acre cribs
cooking up tryna eat niggas, steak and ribs
I made a couple stars outta basic chicks
nowadays blow the candles out, don't even make a wish
having good times, making good money
lot of bad bitches, but they good to me
I make them do the splits for a rap
wish you niggas good luck, tryin get where I'm at
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
straight like that

No comments: