pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Matt Lauer Interviews Bobby Brown on Today Show


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



....Brown says he never used hard drugs before meeting Houston, and said that she had used drugs before they were involved. "I worried about it when ... we first got together until I tried it," he said. "And when I tried it, for some reason, I have an addictive personality.

..."My fiancee knows how I felt about that woman," Brown said. "My kids know how I feel ... how I felt about Whitney. It's not a secret, you know? I was in love with her deeply."

Read more




Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


..."Brown has four other children, and three of them joined him on TODAY to defend him from his "bad boy" reputation, especially in regards to his decision to walk out of Houston's funeral because he was unwilling to be separated from his alleged "entourage."

"We were the entourage," daughter LaPrincia said, setting the record straight.

"They sat us and you know, I saw someone talk to my dad," Brown's son, Landon, explained. "But I didn't know what they were saying -- until he tapped me and said, 'Let's go.'"

Video: Details emerge about Houston's final days

According to Brown, he only delivered that message after security approached him three times and asked him to seat his "entourage" elsewhere.

"I decided that, you know, it'd be best if I just left," he said. "I kissed the casket, and me and my children left the building."

Since then, Brown hasn't been in touch with Houston's family, though he said he has attempted to reach out to the singer's mother, Cissy Houston, without success."

No comments: