pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Charlie Sheen Post Anger Management? "I’m done with this business"


(Via New York Times)

".....Q.Do you have a plan for what comes after “Anger Management”? Would you like to be spending more time with your kids?


A.Absolutely, absolutely. When I’m done with this business it’s just going to be about soccer games and amusement parks. And when this ends, I’m done. This is my swan song.


Q.Really?


A.Yeah, man, I’ve been doing this 30 years. And there’s a lot more out there to do than make-believe, you know? I mean, I’m grateful. I’ve got a dream life as a direct result of television, you know? But at some point you just get tired of wearing somebody else’s clothes, saying somebody else’s words and working in somebody else’s space. I’m also aware of the fact that you don’t get these kinds of shots in the same lifetime. You’re only supposed to have one hit show, unless you’re Kelsey Grammer."

Read more at the New York Times

No comments: