pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Who Knew? SYTYCD Allison and Twitch Has Been Dating For Two Years!


Update: Twitch Talks About His Marriage Proposal to "SYTYCD" Allison Holker

(Via Dance Spirit)

DS: So how is it even a debate who made the first move? Seems pretty clear that it was Allison!

tWitch: Here’s the thing: If I say hello and she doesn’t even respond…there were lots of those moments! I didn’t know how to read her. Plus, I’m terrible at those things. There will never be a day where I’m like, “Yeah, that girl was feelin’ me.”

Allison: I was nervous! So, anyway, when the Season 7 wrap party came, I knew it was the last night I would see him. I was like, “Geez, I guess I have to be stronger about my moves.” I hadn’t planned on going because I’m a mom and don’t really go out and party. But when he texted to see if I was going, I was ready and in the car! I showed up and people were trying to say hi, but I was on a mission to find this guy. I saw him at the other end of the room, and he pointed and did this little “come here” motion. We went upstairs and danced for three hours straight.

tWitch: We danced the entire night, and we’ve been together ever since.


Read more here It Takes Two: tWitch and Allison’s Love Story

No comments: