pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Jay Z ft Coldplay - Paradise - Paralympics Closing Ceremony 2012 (Video)



Full performance


Jay-Z – Paradise Remix Lyrics

I deserve a gold medal, get on my level/
I deserve platinum plaques, to match my bezel/
I walk around with five rings ["five rings" being the Olympic Rings], so pimpish/
Welcome to the Paralympics/
It’s paradise, this is the story of Gabby/
It’s paradise, it’s paradise/
Tears in her eyes, she sacrificed, he sacrificed, she paid the price/
This is everything, everything she ever dreamed/
She had nightmares she wouldn’t be here, she made the team/
From the projects to the podium, accepting awards with my Rollie on/
Gettin’ Gold medals with my grill in [Ryan Lochte, obviously]/
C-walking, cause all they see is a villain [Serena, obviously]/
More belts than Phelps, Merry Christmas, my presence is felt/
Gold medals around my throat/
You can take everything, except the hope of reaching paradise.

Read more: http://www.killerhiphop.com/coldplay-jay-z-paradise-lyrics-video/#ixzz26CSmOM4L

No comments: