pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

Don Lemon Talks About His Twitter Beef with Jonah Hill on CNN's Starting Point


(Via LA Times)

 "The fight began Thursday night when Lemon took to his Twitter feed and announced, "Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind." 

According to several reports, Hill responded with a tweet that he has since deleted: "@DonLemonCNN I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace."

 Lemon, who is gay, wrote back, "Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were." 

Hill then responded with, "@DonLemonCNN i walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me. Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude."

 Read more

No comments: