pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Am Thankful..... ( Happy Thanksgiving)

I am thankful for the good health family

I am thankful for good heath of my own

I am thankful for being in a better place than I was 10 years ago

I thankful for having greater skills than I had five years ago

I am thankful for my friends though still close we are now further apart

I am thankful for new acquaintances that hopefully will grow closer

I am thankful for the women I dated who laughed at my jokes but showed me where I need to grow

I am thankful for my creativity which is gift that I have squandered for far too long

I am thankful for always being curious and the ability to learn

I thankful for the children and adults I have taught for which I hope I left some kind of mark

I am thankful for my matured patience which I didn't have when I was young

I am thankful for the youthful exuberance that I hope will be there as I grow old

I am thankful for people who help others when they needed them most

I am thankful for those who helped me during the times when I needed them most

I thankful for my brother for putting up with my words no matter brilliant or crazy

I am thankful for my mom's words though she is no longer here to push me

I am thankful for my dad's words for which I am glad he is still here to advise me

I am thankful for those who confide in me when they were happy or sad

I am thankful for those same people when I was excited or mad

I am thankful for people who found food, shelter or love on this day

I am thankful for all of you for reading my posts and tweets which inspires me everyday

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Kevin Lockett

(What are you thankful for everyday?)


No comments: