pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KevinLockett.com: Set Goals with a Vision Board on Pinterest





Besides my  pop culture blog Music is My Soul , here's a taste of my Digital/Social Media blog, KevinLockett.com:

....outside of a few social media jobs and my “Favorite Jheri Curls” board, I have done very little on Pinterest.


For brands like Home Depot and GQ Magazine, Pinterest is a great tool to promote products and it’s also a great way find images on your own interests, interior design, books ,fashion, etc.

However, Pinterest and I have never really clicked on a regular basis…That is until the idea of the vision board came along, and I logged in for the first time in months!

As I sat there looking at my blank virtual board, I had no idea what to put on it.

Should I focus on short-term or long-term goals?

Should these images be realistic or something that seems out of reach out, but could actually happen one day?

I always had aspirations to visit New York City, so I found a picture of a NYC skyline and repinned.

My Pinterest vision board had officially started.


Read the full posting at  KevinLockett.com

No comments: