pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Howard Stern Defends Kelly Clarkson Over Clive Davis' Memoir Comments



(Via Huff Post)

".... (Kelly) Clarkson took issue with a very different passage, in which the music mogul apparently writes (in his biography "The Soundtrack of My Life") that she broke into "hysterical sobbing" when he demanded that smash hit "Since U Been Gone" would be included on Clarkson's album.


"Not true at all," Clarkson wrote in a WhoSay post on Tuesday. "His stories and songs are mixed up. I did want more guitars added to the original demo and Clive did not. [Producers Max Martin and Ɓukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald] and I still fought for the bigger sound and we prevailed and I couldn't be more proud of the life of that song. I resent him dampening that song in any way.""

No comments: