pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Nice Find! Sevyn Streeter - I Like It (Video)



I haven't been home at 6pm for awhile, so I decided to take a look at 106 Park.

As the videos went by, I kept on saying eh, give me the next then I came across Sevyn Streeter.

Now, I didn't know anything about her, but two things were unique:

1.) Complexion wise,  Sevyn did not look like the dizzying number of  carmel girls you see everyday.

2.) Her song "I Like That" (not to be confused with the DeBarge classic) has a nice breezy melody, which reminds me of early Brandy, (who also doesn't looking like the dizzying number carmel girls).

I eventually found out that Sevyn was part of a girl group called RichGirl, which I deemed as Destiny's Child lite when I saw them a few ago (she basically was Kelly Rowland of the group) and as of late she singing back up for Chris Brown as well as co-writing songs inclucing Alicia Keys’ “New Day.”

Time will tellif "I Like it" will propel  her to stardom, but given her drive and talent,  Amber "Sevyn Streeter" is already a rodel model for young girls who don't look like Beyonce or Rihanna.

No comments: