According to Las Vegas sports book Bovada, gold medal winning Olympic champion, Aly Raisman will be the winner of this season's Dancing With The Stars.
While Raisman should be the favorite, anyone who watches Dancing With the Stars knows that most of the time, the best dancer doesn't win and there is always been someone who ended being a better dancer than expected near the end (I got my money on D.L. Hughley).
Although my love of the show has waned over the past few years (devoting 3-4 hours to one show is just too much), I think former General Hospital Aussie Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jax) will be a contender, Kellie Pickler will be a fan favorite, while Andy Dick will try to keep his Andy Dickness" in check, but will be bounced early anyway.
The interesting will be if former porn star Jenna Jameson will be there to support her former beau Victor Ortiz?
Man, I would have loved to see have seen Jenna and Sarah Palin in the same audience last season.
Las Veagas Odds
- Aly Raisman 4/1
- Zendaya Coleman 9/2
- Ingo Rademacher 11/2
- Kellie Pickler 6/1
- D.L. Hughley 13/2
- Victor Ortiz 13/2
- Jacoby Jones 7/1
- Dorothy Hamill 10/1
- Wynonna Judd 10/1
- Lisa Vanderpump 15/1
- Andy Dick 30/1
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick and Charna Brugess
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan McManus
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough