pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sad! Norman Reedus Talks About The Heartbreaking Fight Between Daryl and Merle Dixon


(Via Entertainment Weekly)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Tell me your reaction when you first read the episode or heard what was going down?
NORMAN REEDUS: I was bummed to see Rooker go. He’s such a strong character and such a good actor. He brought so much to the show so I was bummed to see him leave. I would have liked to have explored that relationship a bit more. And he’s always fun to play scenes with so I was bummed about that. I’m bummed every time someone leaves the show, to be honest.


EW: You just keep stabbing him in the head over and over at the end. Daryl seems to releasing all this anger at that moment. Is that pent-up anger at his brother? Is it anger at his death? Or maybe a bit of both?
REEDUS: It’s more like anger at this world right now. Rage is one of those things that is fear based.  That sort of rage comes from being afraid. Daryl is the type of guy that’s always had his back up against the wall. He’s always had to fight. It’s just at the world and this is my life, and these are the cards I was dealt and it’s just frustration and anger at everything. It’s not just Merle. I’m not like, ” I hate you Merle!”  It’s more like “Life sucks! And I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!” It’s more like that.


Read more at EW

No comments: