pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WTF's Marc Maron Stops by Howard Stern Then Answers Reddit Questions

 
Howard TV



After the interview with Howard Stern, Marc Maron conducted an AMA with Reddit.

Here's a sample  

Marc - Thanks for giving Pete Holmes a reason to do an AMA. 

I love your podcast. It has to be the highest regarded podcast in comedy communities all over the country. That's crazy - a couple decades ago, young comic's heads were swimming with ideas of getting on The Tonight Show. Now I imagine there are myriad young guys like myself who imagine themselves getting interviewed by you and seeing that as a huge benchmark. How does it feel to go from almost struggling to having such a powerful influence? 

If you could interview any dead comic or historical figure, who would it be?
[–]MarcMaron[S] 34 points ago
I don't think of myself as having power or influence. I just work in my garage. I answered the dead guy thing above.(Kinison, Hicks, Pryor, Lenny and Carlin)


No comments: