pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lil’ Wayne to Sue Birdman For $8 Million



(Via Miss Info)


....According to TMZ, Weezy and Birdman have been attempting to come to terms this week, but settlement talks eventually broke down. The self-proclaimed “Best Rapper Alive” is now suing his life mentor for $8 million and will ask a judge to declare him free of Cash Money Records and Birdman’s control.
Wayne has stated Birdman has violated their contract, refusing to release the rapper’s new album Tha Carter V. The $8 million is advance money for Weezy F. Baby’s latest album, which currently has no release date. Things between the two fell apart late last year, when Lil’ Wayne took to Twitter stating he wanted off of Cash Money Records and blamed Birdman for the delay of his album. Days later, he confirmed he wanted no parts of the label, with his manager Cortez Bryant recently speaking out on their issues. 
Earlier this week, Lil’ Wayne dropped his Sorry 4 The Wait 2 mixtape, which included a remix of O.T. Genasis’ street anthem “CoCo.” On the record, Weezy holds nothing back taking aim at the label and now-estranged “father.”
“Who kept this shit together? N***a, me, that’s who
Who was there when n****s left us? N***a, me, that’s who
Cash Money is an army, I’m a one-man army
And if them n****s comin’ for me, I’m goin’ out like Tony
Now I don’t want problems, I just want my money
Ain’t gotta hold no conversation or my luggage
Tell whoever’s countin’ that I’m on a hundred
Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling”

No comments: