pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hard Knocks: Chad Ocho Cinco on How To Pick up Women


Last night on HBO's "Hard Knocks" Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco (Johnson) told the story how he picked up his girlfriend Maya.
Watch the video HERE- Transcript below:


Chad: This is how we met, New Orleans, All-Star Weekend, and all of a sudden I hear this girl out of nowhere be like excuse me, are you, what's your name? And I give her that look like, psst.

Maya: No, that's not what happened... No it wasn't. You chased me.
(Chad puts hits hands together in a T.)

Maya: Timeout? You chased me.

Chad: Time. Pause.

Maya: You didn't got on a wheel chair and pretend you were a cripple so you could sit next to me at the airplane? And then, as soon as you got on the airplane, you said, "Ah, Jesus thank you, I'm saved, it's a miracle, I can walk." You didn't say that?


Chad: That's not how it happened. Man, for real, people y'all know me--
Maya: And then, while I was sleeping...

Chad: Excuse me--

Maya: ...You took my phone and dialed your number and then I didn't even know and then you put on your earphones on and didn't hear anything I said because you already got my number.

Chad: Anyway, for the men, this is a new way how to get phone numbers now so you don't have to deal with rejection/ You take the women's phone, you ask to borrow it, you tell her your phone is dead at that present time, you dial your number with her phone and you just call her later on or text her. It might be some kind of stalker-ish stuff but it helps with the rejection process, you don't have to deal with being turned down. As in my case I did that, and now I can't---

Maya: Get rid of me?

Chad: Get rid of you. Can we go work out please?


Now Chad's way of avoiding rejection is a bit stalker-ish, but if I am on plane and meet a woman like Maya, I might have give that phone trick a try.
I might get flown off the plane for taking woman's phone, but its worth a try right?

Thanks for Brobible.com for the transcript
Thanks for Ballerswives.com for the photo


>

2 comments:

W.A. Tipton said...

Sounds like Chad is showing us how to lose a babe like Maya...but thats a nice trick to get teh digits...if your a stalker. Message to Chad: Catch Footballs for touchdowns!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.
Also see my web page: The Tao of Badass