pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

What The!! David Spade Used To Date Hall Pass's Nicky Whelan?!?!


So I was thumbing through the latest Men's Health with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt  on the cover, when this photo stopped me dead in my tracks.

Through further inspection, I found out that this lovely lady was Nicky Whelan who is in Owen Wilson's latest flick "Hall Pass".

Through even more inspection, I learned  that although she's currently Guns N Rose's DJ Ashba,  she used to  date David Spade!

The crazy thing is that Spade was dating her when he got former Playboy Playmate Jillian Grace pregnant a few years ago! (Almost as impressive is Owen Wilson's Hall Pass co-star Jason Sudeikis who dated Mad Men's January Jones  who plays Don Draper's ex-wife Betty).

Even though he went through some baby mama drama with Whelan and Grace, I love David Spade!

I don't know what technique this little dude uses to pull attractive women like them, Heather Locklear, Padma Lakshmi , Julie Bowen, Brittany Daniel  and many others, but he would make a whole lot of money if he put all of his dating tips in a book...and I'll be the first one in line to buy that best seller!



Hall Pass Trailer

No comments: