pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It (Video)






When I saw this video, I thought I was having a dream.

No way I'm a seeing dudes wearing banana hammocks thrusting in front of my TV screeen?!?!

There's now way I see a guy sunbathing  guy with a robot head and Ron Jeremey thrusting on screeen. I must've had some bad mushrooms on my pizza...right?!?!

Uh wrong,the LMFAO was able to dodged the censors with another energetic video,which makes 'Right Said Fred's I'm so sexy seem like a skit from Sesame Street.

Oh by the way, what's up with Wilmer Valderrama in the video? I haven't see him since that Lindsay Lohan was a bit normal and that "Yo Mama" show on MTV back in the day. 


Maybe his boy Kutcher, could hook him up with a gig a pizza guy "Two and Half Men".

--Kevin Lockett




No comments: