pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bobby Brown: "Security Prevented Me To See My Daughter"


(Via All Hip Hop and Newsday)
According to Newsday "Whitney Houston's ex-husband, Bobby Brown, briefly appeared at her funeral before leaving.
Brown arrived as the service began. He walked to the casket, touched it and walked to the back of the New Jersey church Saturday.
Brown says in a statement that he and his children were seated but asked repeatedly to move.
Brown added, "Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi-Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene."


All HipHop.com added "According to Rev. Jackson, Whitney Houston’s family did not accommodate Bobby Brown and members of his entourage, prompting the R&B singer to leave his ex-wife’s funeral.
“They wanted him to move, and I don’t think they made proper accommodations for him,” Rev. Jackson told CNN’s Don Lemon. “They couldn’t make proper accommodations for him, so they asked him to leave. That was a very difficult moment for all of us. I tried to get him to stay, but they wouldn’t make room for him.”
.....Rev. Jackson confirmed that Bobby Brown left the funeral quietly and peacefully, despite growing reports that there was some sort of altercation


“He came, he said in the front row, but they said that was reserved for family of which is a part and a real sense,” Rev. Jackson said. “He is Bobbi-Kristina’s father, and she [Whitney] was his wife. To me it seemed they could’ve accommodated him better then they did.”

No comments: