pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Found Nick's R&B Song From His New Girl Mixtape



So I was watching the "Fluffer" episode of  "New Girl", when this R;B song popped on from the mixtape Nick (Jake Johnson) gave Jess (Zooey Deschanel).

 I heard this cut that before in a Captain Morgan commerical, that used to air on PTI a few years ago.

Now thanks to wonderful world TuneFind, (Shazam didn't help me this time), I have my answer: "Lay You Down" by Spank, (can you really have song called "Lay Me Down" and not have artist call themselves Spank?)

Now I'm not saying this song is great in a Jodeci or Boyz II Men kind of way, but it does feel like song I would put on a mixtape during the Knocking The Boots/Freak Me of the early to mid 90's,  (#DontJudgeMe).

The only problem I have now is that I don't know if song is a goof or its actually real?

In either case, I have on loop on my MP3 player...if only there was a remix featuring Tug Romney!

 (If you don't what  I mean, check out the New Girl's "Fluffer" episode online)

No comments: