pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Miley Cyrus Performs, Wears "Underpants" & Talks Snoop Lion on Jimmy Kimmel

Interview

 


Miley Cyrus Performs "We Can't Stop"


Miley Cyrus Performs "Fall Down" with Will.I.Am

I recently read one blog posts that Miley Cyrus appearance on Jimmy Kimmel was bizarre.

 I don't know about that. Sure, she came out wearing underpants and was giving a dude lapdance on stage before  her performance "We Can't Stop" (which was originally written for Rihanna) , but I don't know if I would call it bizarre.

Bizarre is  what is going on with Amanda Bynes nowadays and she needs some serious help.

The way I see sit, the artist formerly known as Hannah Montana is 20 years old going through her Madonna period on her way to 21.

Your early 20's is usually the college age years where you usually do a lot of crazy things.

When you are in your 20 years, you end up doing things that later in your life you say, "I miss those days or "why did I do that?"

When you grow older and things like work, marriage and kids becomes the top priorities in your life, you tend to be more cautious about  life (sometimes too cautious) because you don't want to do anything that will cause problems for your career or family and that's understandable.

However, your 20's is supposed to be about finding out who you are...the good, the bad and the ugly.

From what I can tell, she's not being a jerk like Justin Beiber or have endless tales of alleged drug issues  or bad plastic surgery jobs like Lindsay Lohan. The only thing Mylie is doing is living her life and experimenting.

Sure, watching the former Disney star kissing a Barbie and seeing a fake  deer wearing sunglasses in the video version of "We Can't Stop"  is a bit crazy, but I'm sure we have all done something during that time of our life that was bit crazy too.

We just don't  have video to prove it .

 Watch: Miley Cyrus Performs "We Can't Stop" & "Fall Down" on GMA

No comments: