pCloud Premium

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

What Would You Ask Lindsay Lohan on Oprah?


Word on the net is that former "mean Girl" Lindsay Lohan is in final talks to be interviewed by Oprah Winfey during the recent  2010 Kennedy Center Honors honoree's final season.
Except for a tweet here and there and recent , Lohan's most extensive interview to date  after her recent stint in jail and rehab is in this month's  Vanity Fair, where among other things the freckled one said:

 "So many people around me would say they cared for the wrong reasons. A lot of people were pulling from me, taking from me and not giving. I had a lot of people that were there for me for, you know, the party.”

If you had had a chance to ask Lindsay Lohan a question, what would it be?

Check out more from Lindsay Lohan's Vanity Fair article here: http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2010/08/lindsay-lohan.html

No comments: